Bramley Holiday Cottage, Wye Valley, Herefordshire
- luxury self-catering holiday cottage
- countryside location between Hereford and Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire
- Visit England 4 Stars grading for self-catering accommodation
- sleeps 4
Bramley Cottage is designed to the highest self-catering holiday cottage standards. The owner has a flair for interior design and has paid huge attention to detail with all aspects of the interior.
Self-Catering Holiday Cottage Accommodation
Surrounded by fields, the cottage sits next to, but separate from, the main house, and includes all the luxuries and home comforts needed to ensure the best possible home-from-home self-catering holiday or short break in Herefordshire's beautiful Wye Valley.
- Guests enter into an attractive hallway that leads to two downstairs bedrooms, one double and one twin, and a downstairs loo.
- In order to maximise the views, the open-plan sitting room and kitchen are upstairs. The living area is light and spacious and furnished with all the necessary comforts for a relaxing and enjoyable stay.
- The upstairs accommodation also provides a sizeable bathroom with bath and shower.
- The cottage has a secluded lawned garden and patio that nicely catches the sun from dawn till dusk, perfect for sitting peacefully to enjoy the views of the stunning Herefordshire countryside.
We provide numerous leaflets, etc promoting the local area and events, as well as recommendations for eating out. Although being a rural location, albeit only five miles from Ross-on-Wye, there are numerous excellent pubs within a ten-minute drive, with the
nearest less than five minutes away. There are also lots of footpaths to guide you around the local farmland.